Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVATRADE-ANALYSTQ SCAM
My name is José and I am going to relate my experience of how I fell into the fraud platforms or financial scams AVATRADE and ANALYSTQ.

It all started in May 2020, I started receiving phone calls from foreign numbers with prefixes +44 and +39. I answered unfortunately and they asked me if I knew the world of trading and more specifically the company AVATRADE, I said no, but they insisted that I register on the platform that they were going to make me a demo without any commitment. I told them to call me another day and I would think about it with the intention of not picking up the phone. The calls from a foreign number kept ringing day after day until I got tired and picked up the phone. I registered with AVATRADE with the instructions of the salesman and I thought that for 250 euros they would stop insisting. The salesman told me that the next day an advisor would call me to show me the platform and how to operate, to give me courses or classes on how to operate. The advisor that called me was a certain MARISA, and every two or three days she gave me classes on the MetaTrader platform, she told me where to invest, STOP-LOSS, TAKE PROFIT, Volumes or lots, commodities market, etc. She gave me a WhatsApp number +44 7397 823051 to be in contact with her, although she almost always called me from a foreign phone with prefix + 39. She offered me a project plan, but I would have to deposit more money starting with 5000 euros, she insisted a lot until I accepted. After two weeks I started to have benefits, more confidence with her, she insisted that I could deposit more money to put more volume in the operations and earn more money.

Más información en AVATRADE